The Snowflake Data Vault Special Interest Group is getting together virtually on March 30th at 10am PT/1pm ET! Join us to hear from other Snowflake users, grow your professional network, ask questions, and get details on our next user group meeting. During this meeting, Veronika Durgin, Lead Data Engineer at Boulevard, will explain why the Data Vault 2.0 methodology not only supports but also empowers Data Science. Walk away with a deeper understanding of how Data Vault can enable your Data Science teams to easily handle data from different sources, preserve the integrity of your source data, and closely collaborate with their Engineering counterparts. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions following Veronika's presentation.
Welcome & Introductions (10 minutes)
How Data Vault 2.0 Empowers Data Science (30 minutes)
Attendee Questions & Answers (15 minutes)
Closing Remarks (5 minutes)
Lead Data Engineer
Chief Technical Evangelist
Kent Graziano is an internationally recognized industry expert in Cloud and Agile Data Warehousing as well an award winning author and speaker in the areas of data modeling, data warehousing, and data architecture. He is a certified Data Vault Master, Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2), and Oracle ACE Director (Alumni) with over 30 years of experience, including more than two decades designing data warehousing and business intelligence solutions (in multiple industries). Kent has developed and led many successful software and data warehouse implementation teams, including multiple agile DW/BI teams.
Kent has also written dozens of articles and given hundreds of presentations (both nationally and internationally). He co-authored multiple books related to data modeling including "The Data Model Resource Book"(with Bill Inmon and Len Silverston). He is the co-author (with Dan Linstedt) of "The Business of Data Vault Modeling" and the co-editor of Dan's book "Super Charge Your Data Warehouse", the technical book about Data Vault Modeling. In addition, he is now the author of four Kindle format data warehouse and data modeling related books, also available on Amazon.com.
You can subscribe to his blog at https://kentgraziano.com/ or follow him on twitter @KentGraziano.
• Communicating complex technology concepts in written and presentation form
• Leading and coaching Agile DW/BI development teams
• Teaching and implementing Data Vault 2.0 modeling and methodology
• Architecting large scale cloud data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytic solutions
• Directing data warehouse and business intelligence implementations
• Translating business requirements into information technology systems
• Creating data models using a variety of techniques (relational, star, Data Vault 2.0)
• Developing and deploying SDLC & Agile DW processes and standards